We're on the hunt for a brilliant part-time Events and Bar Manager to come and join the Melt Productions and Melt Bars team this summer 2020!
See the full job description below and let us know if this is you or someone you know.
Part-Time Events & Bar Manager
(20 hours per week, with the possibility of some over-time)
Contract starting June to September 2020, with the possibility to extend.
Melt Productions and Melt Bars are on the hunt for a part-time Events and Bar Manager to join the team throughout the Summer months.
The role would be suitable for a recent graduate who has studied Events Management, or an individual or freelancer looking for part-time work within the industry.
(Please note before applying: We can only consider applicants that have prior events and/or bar experience.)
This is a varied role, you will be expected to work alongside the Melt team on a variety of different events… These will range from large community events, private parties, weddings, corporate events and festivals.
• Prior experience of working on events and/or managing a bar.
• Be solutions driven and a great problem solver.
• Professional and good natured.
• Be prepared for some physical work, that will include loading vans, lifting and carrying stock, equipment etc.
• Must be a people person and able to communicate well with fellow colleagues and clients.
• Someone with strong initiative.
• Sales and Marketing experience also advantageous.
• Be prepared to occasionally work fairly long hours (however, there will always be sufficient breaks.)
• A valid UK driving license as well as being a confident driver.
• Be able to work some weekends.
• Be happy to occasionally need stay away from home.
• Be able to easily commute to our workshop in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
Rate of pay dependant on experience. Expenses covered if travelling to/from an event only.
If you believe you fit the bill, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and brief cover letter explaining why you would be ace at the job: firstname.lastname@example.org